GENERAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Domestic Child Rescue Operations
- International Child Rescue Operations
- Human Trafficking
- Litigation Support
SOPHISTOCATED SECURITY PROGRAMS
- State-of-the-Art database systems
supported by KoVirt Data Systems and C3 Security
- Crisis Management
- Hostage Negotiations
- Protective services
- High caliber security and executive protection teams
- Military counter-terrorism experts
- Counter competitive intelligence
- Strategic target analysis
- Travel security S.A.F.E. program (security awareness in foreign environments)
- Special ground and aviation transportation services
We are able to come along side custodial guardians and affiliates and provide them with guidance and tools to navigate the political and judicial fault lines that so often result in excessive timelines, wasted energy and finances, and impractical and confusing solutions that ultimately catapult the missing and exploited child into even more danger.
ARC conducts all its investigation through means that are consistent with applicable state and federal law.During our child recovery process, we maintain effective communication and coordination with various agencies including:
- Law Enforcement agencies whose jurisdiction allows them to arrest the perpetrators.
- Social service agencies to ensure that the abducted child is reunited to the lawful guardians or custodians.
We also believe that the team approach is essential for any successful recovery process. We work closely with specialists such as psychologists, sociologists etc., who are experienced in the sensitive recovery of kidnapped and exploited children. In addition, our extensive experiences in protecting executives of Fortune 100 companies also provides the basis for our protective strategies in providing a seamless recovery of children from difficult situations.