ARC's FIGHT Child Sex Trafficking Comprehensive Training Course (FCSTCTC)
Since 1993 ARC has been recognized as a leader in the field of anti-trafficking and the rescue of missing and exploited American children. A CERTIFICATION OF TRAINING from ARC allows you to take the first steps in demonstrating to the world, your employer, law enforcement and other anti-trafficking NGO’s that you are, indeed, pursuing a goal to become an expert in the area of child sex trafficking and the rescue of missing and exploited American children , and that a reputable, recognizable organization such as ARC is willing to attest to that. This certification is an endorsement of the recipient’s ability to recognize and understand that specific skills, knowledge, and expertise are required in order to successfully address the issues of child sex trafficking and the rescue of missing and exploited American children. With this certification, you will also be granted a privileged relationship with ARC and its strategic partners.
The common ground found in a society that wishes to stop child sex trafficking and rescue missing and exploited American children, is their desire to do the right thing. But that in and of itself is not enough…no more than it would be to jump from an airplane without a parachute and the proper training. I think we can all agree how foolish that might be. And that is what we see day in and day out...so many untrained people simply diving in the world of child sex trafficking and the rescue of missing and exploited American children and having no idea what to expect. The end results time and time again are failure, frustration and those very people who could have saved a life simply walk away.
There must be a process of education and training which intends to establish and improve the capabilities of people in their respective roles and include additional training for as long as they intend to engage in the issues of child sex trafficking and the rescue of missing and exploited American children.
What other CERTIFICATION benefits do you receive from the ARC Fight Child Sex Trafficking Comprehensive Training Course (FCSTCTC)?:
Training presents a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge base of all employees of NGOs fighting against trafficking. The ARC (FCSTCTC) training and development provides both the individual and organizations as a whole with benefits that make the cost and time a worthwhile investment. The return on investment from training and development of employees is really a no brainer.
- Improved performance – the person who receives the necessary training (FCSTCTC) is more able to perform in their job and accomplish the mission. The training (FCSTCTC) will give you a greater understanding of your responsibilities within your role, and in turn build your confidence. This confidence will enhance your overall performance which will benefit the mission and the children you rescue. If you are the employees of an anti-trafficking organization that receives an ARC (FCSTCTC) Certification then it shows you are competent and on top of changing industry standards which in turn will help your organization hold a position as a leader and strong competitor within the industry.
- Improved employee satisfaction and morale – the investment in the training that you make shows the world that you value yourself and if be the case that you send other members of your organization to this training then it shows those members that they are valued. The training (FCSTCTC) creates a supportive workplace. They will gain access to training they wouldn’t have otherwise known about or sought out themselves. And again if you are the head of an organization, then your employees will feel appreciated and challenged through training opportunities and may feel more satisfaction toward their jobs.
- Addressing weaknesses – Most inexperienced people diving into the world of child sex trafficking will have some weaknesses in their workplace skills. The (FCSTCTC) training program allows you to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve. A development program brings all employees to a higher level, so they all have similar skills and knowledge. This helps reduce any weak links within the organization who rely heavily on others to complete basic work tasks. Providing the necessary training creates an overall knowledgeable staff with employees who can take over for one another as needed, work on teams or work independently without constant help and supervision from others.
- Consistency – The ARC (FCSTCTC) training agenda is robust and ensures that attendees have a consistent experience and background knowledge. The consistency is particularly relevant for any organization’s basic policies and procedures. All employees need to be aware of the expectations and procedures within your organization. Increased efficiencies in processes results in mission accomplishment for your organization.
- Increased productivity and adherence to quality standards – Productivity usually increases when an organization implements training courses or sends their personnel to the proper training courses. Increased efficiency in processes will ensure project success which in turn will improve the company turnover and potential market share.
- Increased innovation in new strategies and products – Ongoing training and upskilling of the workforce can encourage creativity. New ideas can be formed as a direct result of training and development.
- Reduced employee turnover – Staff are more likely to feel valued if they are invested in and therefore, less likely to change employers. Training and development is seen as an additional company benefit. Recruitment costs therefore go down due to staff retention.
- Enhances company reputation and profile – Having a strong and successful training strategy helps to develop your employer brand and make your organization a prime consideration for very qualified personnel seeking a career in the human trafficking arena. The ARC (FCSTCTC) training also makes a company more attractive to potential new recruits who seek to improve their skills and the opportunities associated with those new skills.